VENHILL – Front Brake (3) Line Kit – Black Braided
NOTE: This specific kit has been made to eliminate the steel pipes that were supplied originally on these model Ducati’s.
If you wish to retain your original steel pipes we can modify this kit and supply shorter lower brake lines and steel pipe adaptors.
Please make your selection from the drop down list for your preference.
Ducati 900SS / S2 / SSD / MHR ’76-’83 (Calipers to Front)
- Venhill road brake lines use smooth bore DuPont Teflon hose for better heat resistance.
- Marine grade stainless braiding eliminates expansion so that all the braking force is transmitted to the brake.
- Corrosion-free 303 stainless steel swivel unions allow perfect twist-free alignment.
- Dome-head banjo bolts for clean look and easier work on cramped modern machines.
- PVC jacket from a range of colours protects the braided hose and paintwork.
- End fittings available in stainless steel or high quality chrome.
- All brake line kits include banjo bolts with copper washers and installation guide.
Every Venhill hose is built to meet or exceed DOT and TUV requirements.
1 x 200mm black brake line
2 x 450mm black brake line
2 x Straight chrome banjo
2 x 20 deg. chrome banjo
2 x Chrome adaptor 10×1
4 x Chrome banjo bolt
8 x Copper washers