mo.blaze disc by motogadget – a handlebar end indicator in a future-oriented design.
Surface: Black Anodized or Polished
Mounting side: Left or Right
(please select from drop down menu for colour & side choice)
The mo.blaze disc is the latest generation flashing light. A characteristic feature of the LED turn signal is the transparent illuminated disc on a compact aluminium base, which harmoniously closes with the handle at the handlebar end.
Motogadget’s third generation turn signal uses the new TranzLight technology (TLT, patent pending). This progressive development approach is not limited to simple miniaturization of turn signal housings but shapes the light directly over a crystal-like plastic body. Only precise optical CAD calculation and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes make this new design and its function possible.
The light flux required for the TranzLight principle is generated by the intensiLED® process developed by motogadget and consists of three important components:
- Selected high-power LEDs with maximum efficiency and a total power of 7W with a service life of more than 50,000 h
- A 330kHz, IC-controlled constant current control
- A special collimator optics that precisely couples the light of the LED into the plastic body
The discreet aluminum housing is only used for the stable attachment of the glass body as well as the integration of control electronics and high-end LEDs.
Of course, the housing is CNC-machined, black anodized or highly polished and finely labeled by laser.
The handlebar end indicator is very flat and appears neutral and inconspicuous through the transparent window. Thus, it fits many styles and the most different motorcycles.
The turn signal can be operated like any conventional LED turn signal with load resistors or all our load-independent flasher relays (mo.flash, mo.wave, mo.stop, mo.relay+).
The handlebar end turn signal mo.blaze disc presented here has an E-mark and is approved as a front turn signal according to ECE.
- Absolutely unique, independent design and operating principle
- Barely perceptible on the handlebars when switched off
- Extremely bright light to the front, clearly visible light to the rear
- State-of-the-art high-performance LED technology IntensiLED
- Electronic voltage conditioning and safe protection electronics
- Flashing indicator light can be omitted
- Closes the handlebar end very harmoniously – especially with mo.grip and other aluminum grips
Scope of delivery:
- Single handlebar end indicator mo.blaze disc left or right with clamping for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 inch handlebar) with an inner diameter of 14 mm to 21 mm
- Connection cable with approx. 100 cm.
Please always order a left and a right turn signal for use as a pair.
Specification and features:
|Total overall length||68 mm|
|Part length outside the handlebar||20 mm|
|Part length within the handlebar||48 mm|
|Cable length||approx. 100 cm|
|Weight||approx. 40 g|
|Fortification||Supplied with clamping rubbers for metric steel and aluminum handlebars (22 mm and 1 inch handlebar) with an inner diameter of 14 mm to 21 mm|
|Power consumption||approx. 7 watts|